Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Casey's Family Reunion

I don't have a ton of time to write but I just got this picture, it's from Casey's family reunion. I went to Colorado at the end of July to go to Casey's family reunion (his mom's side) his parents got sealed in the temple, I met a ton of his family, we went shopping down town in this little resort kind of town were the reunion was at, and I had a really good time.

Right to left- Me, Casey, His dad Dale, his mom Janet, his little sister Toni (who is 17) his little brother Todd (who is 19) his older sister Coree (who I don't know if she wants her age told but is 30) and then Coree's daughter Zoe who is 5.





No comments: