Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Trip to Missouri...

So the trip to Missouri went well, Casey was so suprised. If any of you know me, I do not do well with secrets, I was so excited to see him that I really wanted to tell him I was coming. Good thing I only had a week between when I bought the ticket and when I actually saw him!
His family played along with the whole plan, they picked him up at the post, and they weren't sure if they were going to be able to come and pick me up with him because they said the families could only take them 30 mins off post and Springfield is a little over an hour. But they let them, so Coree (Casey's older sister) and Toni (Casey's little sister) came and picked me up at the airport, while the rest of the family and Casey were at the bass pro shop. We went to the store I snuck up behind him, and surprised him. We were both so glad to see each other! That night we took him back to post, and the next day we went to his graduation. The graduation was fantastic, they had a movie, and other stuff that made it really cool. Casey sang the National Anthem with two other soilders, and he got an award for that and he also got another award, (I don't remember what it is called) for doing so well in boot camp and his special training. We then drove him to St. Louis to take him to the airport. So I only got to see him for like 10 hours but it was well worth the trip. After we dropped him off at the airport we went to the mall. Coree, Janet (Casey's mom) and I got pedicures which was fabulous I have only ever gotten one before this. While we were doing that Toni, Todd (Casey's little brother), and Dale (Casey's dad) drove go carts and went ice skating and then we made the trip back to springfield so that they could take me to the airport early in the morning. So it was a good trip, and I will post pictures, when Coree sends me them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you were able to see him and his graduation! Hope you are doing well! Love Bonnie