Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Missouri Pictures....

As promised I have pictures from Missouri. But I can't take credit for them, Coree (Casey's older sister) took all the pictures and sent them to me. I think that they turned out pretty good. My favorite one is the last one.
This is Casey getting pinned I think (and I'm not sure if that is what they call it, I'm still new to all this military stuff, but I am learning)
Casey outside right after his graduation
Casey with some of his buddies from Basic.
Casey's family (from the left: Janet-Casey's mom, Todd-Casey's little brother, Toni- Casey's little sister, Casey, Me, Dale- Casey's dad)
We dropped Casey off in St. Louis at the airport and this is him getting ready to go through security and head back to Arizona. :( I miss his so much, we talk everyday but it's still not the same as being able to see each other. But he's coming in the end of May so that will be good!
Casey and I at his graduation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good time and the picture of you two is great! What a cute couple! Much love- Bonnie