Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Crazy life, but it's my life!

Needless to say we have been really busy lately. We have been working on the house which seems like may never get done. Casey and I were talking this weekend about just moving in and finishing it after we've moved in. I have our Master bedroom done except the trim, the one spare bedroom is done so we'll put Addi in there and just work room by room until it's done. We'll put everything in the garage and unload as we finish rooms.

We didn't do much of anything for Easter, we went to church but it was only one hour because we were sharing our building with a few other wards. Then we had an Easter egg hunt at our new house, and then I had to work that day so it was a pretty uneventful day. But we did get some great pictures of Addi Easter egg hunting, she loved it!



As for my weight loss journey....well.....I have been trying to be good but sometimes I have failed. Especially since we have been traveling so much. I am back on track, but in the 3 weeks I have been on this weight loss thing, I have lost a total of 6.6lbs which isn't a ton but it is a start and it is 6.6lbs less than when I started. I've realized that a REAL serving size/portion is small. A lot smaller than almost everyone eats. I've also realized that I really really like my fatty food, and sweets! But like I had said in my last post, Soda is my biggest enemy. But I am doing a lot better than I have ever done and I think I can be completely of soda really soon, it will be a treat once in awhile when we go out to dinner or something.

We bought a truck today, we needed something that could get us around from place to place that wasn't to expensive. For the past 5 months Casey has been taking me to work and picking me up from work and if Adelyn was asleep he'd just leave her at the house cause my Aunt and Uncle were there. Well when we move into our house he can't do that so we needed a second car. Casey has been wanting a truck and I gave in so I drove it to work for the first time today since we just bought it today. It is okay I still like my matrix.

No comments: