Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The house and a few other things....

So the house is officially we got the keys and now the work begins. :) We have bought all the baseboards and door trims for the house, and a ceiling fan for our bedroom, and the light for the living room. I have such a big to do list.....and luckily my family is coming this next weekend to help out with everything. We are excited to have them come and help.

Casey and Addi are gone this weekend, Casey went to drill and dropped Adelyn off at my parents house and she is spending the weekend with them. I have the whole weekend to myself and I didn't do a whole lot. :( I would have sewn or something but I can't get to any of my sewing stuff. I did make a pair of stretch pants for Adelyn, it was my first time making any clothes for her, and they were pretty easy and they turned out really good. :) I'll post a picture when she gets home and I try them on her, they are white with black polka dots. Other than that I took a nap and that was about it. next time they are both out of town, I will be in my sewing room and I will sew all weekend long. :)

I'll also take pictures of the house and post some pictures as we change it and when we get it done.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How great to have a house! and the deleted comment was from me, but I was on my parent's gmail apparently. Sorry about that.

Janae and Casey said...

No that's fine, I see the house you are renting while Jack is in medical school. It is so super cute!!! I love it!