Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Adelyn 3 months


So our little Miss Adelyn is 3 months old, she still doesn't do a whole lot. She can smile which just melts my heart, and she kind of laughs but not really. She will coo at you and just sit and talk. She has rolled from her belly to her back a few times but when I try to get her to show daddy she just sits there and screams. She is not into showing off her little talents. But we did get pictures taken, and she did so fabulous a lady in my ward took them and did a fabulous job, her site is staciepictureit.blogspot.com check her out she is great and affordable. Here are the pictures of Adelyn at 3 month old....


And I bought her a little Owl, Casey and I love owls and so we have been getting Adelyn and owl thing here and there, so here is the one that I bought today.

:) I love it ;)

No comments: