Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mommy Syndrome......

I have had mommy syndrome lately, I have been meaning to update my blog, and I just haven't done it. I have played with Adelyn, sewn, slept, and done other things on the computer but I haven't updated the blog, I don't think anyone reads this besides my husband and my mom anyway and they already usually know about the stuff I put on here. So let me try and recap what has happened in the past few months. 


So when I last wrote, I was starting my own business, that is going well I went to California for 23 days to visit my friend Bonnie and her mom Liz. While I was there, Liz and Bonnie helped watch Adelyn while I sewed. I made 11 car seat covers, 9 rag quilts and 5 flowers, and even designed a new burp rag to sell. I have sold a few car seat covers, and I am thrilled that this has let me stay at home with my little girl. I am trying to get a stock pile of everything that I make so I can hopefully put it in some craft shows here coming up in November and December. 
These are my new burp rag design I love these colors!


Casey is doing well, he is getting transfered this week to a different location and it looks like this location won't have internet so we won't be able to talk or skype with each other online I guess until he gets transfered again or until he comes back to the states. He has been extended so that he can take a class so that he can get promoted when he gets back, which means that he will have to stay at Fort Lewis (Washington) to take this class. My cousin Holly and her husband David live 2 hours away from Fort Lewis and have been kind enough to let Adelyn and I stay at their house while Casey is at Fort Lewis, this way on weekends we can go pick him up, and spend the weekends together. I can't wait to see my husband, I miss him so much, and Adelyn is changing so much it makes me sad to think that he is missing all of this. I am going to Visit Casey's family for 10 days in June, it should be a fun trip like I said above Adelyn and I went to California, and Adelyn flew very well, so I hope she will fly well again in June.


Adelyn is growing so much while we were in California she out grew her newborn clothes and now wears size                     
one diapers. She is getting more of a personality, she smiles now when you smile at her she has laughed a couple of times, has rolled from her stomach to her back a couple of times and she is getting to be a little chunky. She has a Dr. appt on Tues and she got her shots, and she now weighs 11.5 lbs. She is doing good growth wise she is hitting all of her mile stones. She had the cutest dress for easter, Casey bought it for her when he was home for leave, I love it! She talked to her Daddy on skype the other day he was talking to her and she was cooing back at him it was so super cute! 

Adelyn in her Easter dress.
Adelyn and I for Easter

I have just been sewing, and I had to get some crowns on my two front teeth I did that today, and my teeth hurt so bad and it made me have a headache. I have temporary ones right now, they have to send the cast off for the real premanant ones, and I will get those put on in three weeks. I also am having some problems with my left knee ( the one i didn't have surgery on) I am going to see the Dr. on Thurs. so we will see how that goes. After about 2 1/2 months I have finally gotten back in to my pre pregnancy pants which is fabulous, but I still have a bunch to go, I would like to lose another 40 lbs or so before Casey gets home. Other than that I can't think of anything else that is going on. Hope all is well with everyones families!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

well i'm at least reader
number 3