Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My 100th post......

     Little did I know that when I started this blog I would actually continue it for several years. I never thought anyone would ever read it and much to my surprise there are a few that read it and even some people leave me little comments.

      Well Casey and I have been very busy lately so I am going to give you the run down of our summer, and what is still to come in our summer, sorry no pictures this time.

* We have both been working a ton, all different shifts but mostly graveyard shifts
*  We have traveled to Colorado to see Casey's Family
* We have traveled to Riggins to see my Grandma
*  We traveled to Arizona to see Casey's friends
* We found out that were Pregnant
* We have moved into a new place and have made it our own.
* We went to a friends house for the 4th of July and it was fabulous.
* We have been getting ready for Casey's deployment
* We have loved our first summer together as Husband and Wife!

Things yet to come this summer.......

* I have a baby shower I am going to tomorrow and two others in the next few weeks.
* We have our first Ultrasound on the 30th of July
* I am going to a Dinner thing with Casey's so they can inform the families of the deploying soldiers of stuff
* We are going to visit my Grandma again in Riggins
* Casey's brother and his friend are going to come and stay with us for a week
* My brother is coming to stay with us for that same week
* The week everyone is staying with us is the week of the Fair which I am really excited about because this pregnant lady wants a scone!! Whoot Whoot! :)
* We will hopefully get to find out what the baby is right before Casey leaves, I will be 17 weeks and a few days when he is on his 4 day leave between training and deployment.
* My wonderful, loving husband is Leaving me for a year. :( It's probably one of the most life changing events we've had besides being pregnant and it's the one that makes me the most said. I am glad that I have my family here and I have friends that are willing to help me out too. I am glad that he loves what he does, and that he is serving our country. We are excited to have him leave, because that means it's that much sooner that he comes back. We have been preparing and preparing and it is finally approaching, about 6 weeks til he leaves. I feel prepared, but still feel like I need more time. I love him with all my heart and pray for his safe return. Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have been busy! So glad to hear that all is well with the pregnancy!
I sure wish I could go to the fair!
Hope all is well. Miss you!

Mom said...

You gotta love the fair and the scones ;)