Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Everything that is new.....

     I'm sure most of you know this by now, but Casey and I are expecting on Feb. 18th. We are really excited and I'm a little nervous because Casey will be gone for 6 months of the pregnancy and the first 6 months of our little ones life. I will be posting ultra sound pictures and everything on here. We have our first ultra sound on the 30th of July. Oh and I have to put belly pictures up or my sister and some of my friends will never forgive me, so be watching for those. The next big news is Casey finally got his personal orders for his deployment he'll be leaving about the 3rd week in Aug for training and then he'll be back for 4 days and then leave for Iraq the middle of Sept. We're trying to cram everything into this last month we have together so it is really busy for us but we sure are enjoying ourselves.

   We have all but finished the house, well atleast what we are planning on doing right now. We need to clean our bedroom cause that is where all the misc stuff went, and then paint our bathroom and were done for awhile. Here are the pictures I promised, there are a ton. I hope you enjoy, and Love to all!





























2 comments:

Kristi said...

You guys did such a great job, it's so pretty & homey. Love you, Mom ;)

Anonymous said...

You did such an excellent job showing off the work you did! The pictures really express the cute home you have!
Love ya!