Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This, That, and everything else.....

   No pictures for this blog post, I am at work and don't have any pictures with me but I thought that I would keep you up to date on our little lives. We went to Colorado and had a really good time. We just hung out with Casey's family, went on outings and just pretty much chilled with the fam.  


   When we got back Casey left the following Tuesday for his two weeks of training with the guard. They didn't go anywhere out of state they are just in Boise at Gowan. He will be back a week from tomorrow. It has seemed life forever since he has been gone. I had dinner with him tonight before I went to work and it was really nice to see him. While he has been away my friend Kandee and I reorganized my house, finished painting everything except two doors, and decorated it. It is almost finished which makes me really happy, I really like what I have been able to do with the space. I will do some before and after pictures here really soon, I promise.


  Well Casey and I have decided that we are going to visit some of my family in Washington. My mom has a brother and his family that live in Moses Lake, WA and we have decided to take a weekend trip to visit them and while we are down there, my little sister lives 1 1/2 hours away so we will get to see her also. Then in July we are going to Phoenix for a week so Casey can see all of his friends before he leaves. They should both be really fun trips and I am excited to go.


  In two weeks we are having a yard sale at our house I have a bunch of stuff that I need to get rid of, and so do my parents so we are having a combined yard sale at my house because my parents live so far out. So that is what my little brother and I are doing tomorrow, we are sorting and pricing stuff since I will be gone, or working for most of the next two weeks.


  The family is doing good, Shandi has decided to go back to school in the fall and become a nurse, Bo is going to be a sophmore this year in school and he has lots of summer leagues, and camps for sports that will keep him busy, he is staying at Casey's and my house some nights so that he doesn't have to drive back and forth. Wendi is living in Wilbur and is enjoying Washington. And my parents are working, we all just put in for our hunting tags and everything so we will see how that goes. Tage is a little pill, he is so funny and he knows that he is funny, and he is so smart. He can count to 20 by himself, say his ABC's, count to 5 in spanish by himself, and his favorite work is Ridiculous. It is so funny when he says it. I love to see him, I try and call him atleast everyday to say hi. When I call he says "hi J where is casey" no matter what he is always wanting to talk to casey, if i stop by he looks out the window trying to see if Casey is coming. It is super cute.


  I haven't been crafting all that much lately, I crocheted a bag that I felted and it turned out super cute, I will post a picture later. I am also working on another table topper for one of my sisters friends who is getting married it is Shandi's present to her. Other than that I can't think of anything else that is going on. We are staying busy with work, and play, and working on our house. Just enjoying the married life. Hope all is well with you all. We love you!

No comments: