Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Pictures....


I went and took some pictures to show you all, they are from my camera phone so they aren't the best, but I did take them and you can at least tell what they are. 

This is Tage's rockstar hair. He is a little over excited about it, don't you think?



This is the purse I made. I crocheted it and then felted it, it is a little fuzzy but, it is a brown with flexs of white in it. I really like it!



This is my new hair, I straightened it from my perm I got tired of the perm so it will be straight for awhile. 



And this is my handsome husband while he has been at his training this past week, he will be home on Wednesday and I can't wait to see him.
Well that is all the pictures I have for now, I am still putting the finishing touches on the house and then I will post the house pictures. And then when I finish the inside of the house, I will work on the outside of the house.




No comments: