Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our before and inbetween stages.....

So I have been realizing lately that I need to take more pictures, then i looked on my computer and saw that I had some pictures from our trip to Texas that I know that I haven't posted. I will go home and post them in the next couple days, not that we went in in December and it has been 4 months I am a little behind. But I do have pictures of our before and in between pictures of our house. It is getting finished and I will put up some pictures before we decorate and then after we decorate. Here are the pictures....:)




It looks like a big mess, but it got so much worse! There was paper everywhere and the glue was sticky so I had to put this other stuff on the walls. Let me just say I think I may have bit off more that I can chew. I told my husband that if I ever say lets redo the house, he can kill me. I will redo one room at a time if I ever want to do it again but I will NEVER redo a whole house again. I just want to be moved in and live like normal married couples. As you can tell by my last few postings since they are posted at the butt crack of dawn, I am posting these from the comfort of my work, we will be getting internet at my house on the 5th which will be happy day for me. I like being able to keep up with my friends on their blogs and everything. Well I think that is about it for now. Much love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You certainly have been busy. I can's wait to see it in July. We will be around July 1-July 8 or something like that!