Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Casey's Birthday...

I know I am a little late posting these pictures and tell you what we did for Casey's birthday,  but we have been really busy. I have been working a lot lately, and Casey has been working, and last week he had the whole we of military class. So we haven't had a lot of time to do anything but, eat, sleep, work, and do some stuff around the house. I have been working on some flowers cause I am selling some and I wanted to make some for Casey's niece Zoe. So here are the ones I have done lately.

So now that you know how behind I have been, here are some pictures that we took, my Uncle and his family were here to visit (which is my dad's only sibling) Everyone was here except their oldest son Jared and my little sister Wendi. So here are some semi-family pictures. 
This is the group


My grandpa, dad and Tage


This is me on the phone, we were getting ready to take pictures.

So for Casey's birthday I got a really good deal on the same hotel we stayed at the first night of our honeymoon. I booked a room there, we went out to dinner and went shopping. It was a nice relaxing day. The room had rose petals on the floor leading up to the bed, it was really cool








For Casey's birthday, he got money from my parents which he spent on new military garments, he needed some more before he gets deployed. Then he got two new ties, a new watch and a few new shirts. All and all I think he had a good birthday. Here are some pictures of his presents.


You can't tell very well cause I couldn't take a good picture with out the flash. His watch is a skeleton watch, it winds itself when he moves his arm/wrist, there are no batteries.


I love the color of these ties, Casey kind of collects ties.




The orange one had a eagle on the front of it. I know it is hard to see it but I really like all the shirts he got. 
I know that this was a long post with lots of pictures but I hope all is well with all of you and your families. I will post again soon. Love to all.

No comments: