Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation....

Well there isn’t a whole lot going on lately besides the wedding stuff, but that will be going on for the next 4 months. I went to the doctor yesterday and had the lumps on my breast removed, and they sent them to my hospital for biopsies. They think that they are just some cyst, (she called them a special name but I don’t remember what it is) so that is good news, I have these type of cysts before and had them removed because they can grow to be quite large and they begin to hurt after awhile. I am a little sore this morning, but not to bad. I think I might have been allergic to something she used because I have red blotches all over my chest and they itch like crazy, so I asked one of the doctors in the ER for a cream to make it stop itching and that seems to be working well.

I have one more day of work for this 7 on and then I am going to see my Aunt and Uncle and cousins, in Moses Lake, Washington. I am way excited, I haven’t been to there house in years so this should be a fun vacation. I am taking a lot of my sewing stuff, I have some table runners I’m making for the wedding that I need to finish and then I have some quilts that I have started but never finished that I am
taking and hopefully I will be able to finish them while I am up there. Everyone at my house is doing well, there are a few colds here and there but nothing to serious. I guess I will write more later when I have more “exciting” news. Love to all!

No comments: