Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nothing to Interesting...

So I haven't blogged in a while so I thought that I would do one today while I'm at work. Well there really isn't much going on different, I am still working my butt off at my two jobs, I have been getting stuff ready for my mission so there is stuff all over my room and my parents house because I haven't packed any of it yet which I should since there are only 21 days until I enter the MTC. It's so crazy to think that in 21 days I'm going to be a sister missionary, who would have EVER thought. All of my friends keep saying "what were they thinking when they sent you to the amish YOU of all people get sent to live with the amish." I think that it is going to be a fantastic experience even though I am not the "typical" sister missionary. Well I will write more later and maybe send some pictures.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

What a wonderful experience and I think you will do greata with the amish. I don't know any other family that is more prepared to eat off the land than yours. You ar eso use to eating elk and deer and what not that it won't be hard for you to pick up the food there. Plus hey you are just way to cool to send to normal people.

Glad to hear that you are getting ready. I am sure you will love it. How are things on the boyfriend front or is that on hold right now? How is the family? I miss not knowing what everyone is up to. Hugs.