Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

New & Exciting things....





Well it's been a little while since I have updated this thing, I still haven't done much crafting lately I can't get to any of my stuff in storage but I have good news.......drum roll........ We had the inspection on the house, it went well there are a few things that need to be fixed they are small, and the owner is going to fix most of them. We are waiting on the appraisal for us to get the VA loan it has to be a VA appraiser and there are only 3 in the county. Once that is done, and the
appraiser says our offer is good we should be close to closing...If you listen really closely you can hear the angles singing hallelujah. :) Here is a picture of the front of the house that we are buying.

It a cute little house in a mature neighborhood, it's got two big trees, a cover patio, and a deck in the back. There is also a detached garage it the back, and has brand new real hardwood floors.

Since we have a house now that is almost ours, I have told my husband that if we ever had a house that had a fenced in back yard he could get a dog. Well this house has a complete dog run on the whole left side of the house. I let this little detail out at work and Kelly a lady I work with said oh I have 8 puppies that need homes so yesterday I found myself going to look at puppies. We picked out a little boy one that is brown and white and is a mixture of black lab, and some brown lab, and maybe some chow or husky the lady wasn't sure. I will say that he is pretty cute and we have named him Mick. Kelly is keeping him for us til we get into our house. I'll post pictures then of him.


Since my last post I have also had a birthday, yep that's right I'm the big 26 now! I don't feel as old as my body is trying to tell me I am. My knees and hip have been giving me a lot of problems lately. We didn't do a lot for my birthday, we were going to go to town and have a nice dinner and stuff we had a babysitter and everything and Casey got so sick the poor guy couldn't even move with out throwing up (which I am sure you were all dying to know) he did get me the Anne of Green Gables series on dvd (which are my favorite movies of all time!) and the I got myself a new outfit that is a cream, brown and coral color I think it is super cute!


We have gotten a lot of snow in the past two days, like 6 inches or a little more. And we have ahd some freezing rain.

This next weekend we are trying to make it back home for Adelyn's birthday we have all of the party stuff at my mom and dad's house except the cake (which I bought, I was gonna make it but I don't think I'll have time) the theme is ladybugs which I think will turn out really cute. I will post pictures when we get back home. :)


I saw this saying on pinterest and then I saw it on a friends blog and I decided to add a photo to it and I think it turned out really good. It is the most crafty thing I have done in a few months and I am going through withdrawals! I have seen quite a few things on pinterest that I really want to do so I am going to try and do some of them once we get moved. And I'll post my progress and I get stuff done.

Other than that everything is the same, I work and we sleep and that is about it til we can start working on the house and I'll do before and after pictures of the rooms in the house. Hopefully all is well with your families. Love to all.

No comments: