Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A long day.....

Well we have had a long day, and a long week. Casey has gotten to be home for this past week a few days and a few nights. He leaves for Mississippi tomorrow at 1200, I get to drop him off and watch him fly away. Today I was glad he was here, I woke up and I had bleeding and some cramping, we called the on call Dr. and she told me to take a hot shower, and take some tylenol and lie flat and if it got worse to go to the ER. Well the pain got worse so we went to the ER. Casey went with me, and he got to hear the heart beat for the first time, and they did and ultra sound so he got to see how active our little one is and the ultra sound tech said that she was pretty sure were having a girl. :) Then they told me that I had a UTI, was really dehydrated, and that they were worried about my placenta being to low so I got meds, and fluids, and I am going to have a follow up check with my Dr. this week to see what he says. So I will have one this week and one next week, next week we will confirm what were having. Not much else to tell Casey and I have been spending as much time together as we can, and other than relaxing and enjoying one another we haven't done much. I will keep everyone posted on the baby and Casey.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I am sorry to hear that you had that scare, however, what a blessing for Casey and you to be able to find out the sex together and to hear the heartbeat.