Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

It's finally here...

Today I dropped Casey off in Mountain Home to do his training he will be back the 11th of Sept. to the 14th of Sept. and then he is gone to Mississippi. I miss him already I know it sounds stupid but I do. I have a few pictures to share and that's about it not a lot of words today.

My Husband was being romantic the last day he was here and he put roses all over my car it was super cute!


This was the rose in the my door and it went on my desk when I went to work.

This was a butterfly that Casey found at the gas station we were at. It just sat on his finger.


This is not me announcing that I am having a girl but I saw this super cute headband and I couldn't pass it up.
You can't see it very well but there is a little bit of white netting over the top of the flower like a forty's thing.
Its super cute.


This is Tage wearing it, he wanted to try the babies flower on. he is a little excited about it. lol

No comments: