Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wedding stuff.....

So I have been really busy with wedding stuff lately!! A lot of stuff has changed, I have had to reprint my invitations twice (that's a total of three times printing, and that is 1200 invitations.) We changed things each time, so it wasn't like I just wanted to do it for fun. I have been buying stuff for decorating the wedding and I just bought the plates and stuff like that. We are getting married September 26, in New Plymouth at the church there and then there will be a reception to follow. I have put in three pictures, the first is what my bouquet is going to look like (hopefully) I have bought all similar stuff but all of my flowers are fake so it might not look exactly the same.


This next picture is a collage that I did of some of our engagement pictures that my mom took I think they turned out really good!



This final picture is of the cake I'm going to have for the wedding. I think it is awesome. Casey and I wanted something different and this is what we came up with.


I will post more pictures later, I have some of my dress that I will post but I have to shrink them first and then post them and I can't do that on this computer. I hope all is well with all of you. I have been busy in and out of the state I went to Disneyland, and then I went to Colorado to Casey's family reunion. So I will write more about those later.
Love to all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are progressing nicely! Hope all continues to go well! Call me and we can plan my trip up! Love and miss you all! Love Bonnie