Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas/New Years

Well hello to all, sorry it has taken me so long to write another blog. I have been busy, my grandma passed away so we had her funeral, and then I had surgery, then Christmas, New Years, it's been a crazy time. I hope all is well with all of your families. My family and I had a good Christmas. I got some jewelery, perfume, dvd's, and money. We got up at 730 am and opened presents, and then we had breakfast. I have just been lounging around the past few weeks, because of the surgery on my knee, 4 more weeks on crutches and I am back to my normal life where I can drive and do everything for myself.

Tage is doing a little better since his last surgery. He is in this new phase where he just sits on the floor and screams at the top of his lungs for no reason. My mom is doing much better her infection from her surgery is gone now and she is feeling better.

My birthday went well, for New Years Eve we played games as a family until the ball dropped and then we opened my presents. I got everything that I wanted, I got to books that I had asked for by one of my favorite authors. I got a leather purse from my mom and dad it is fantastic I would post a picture but the camera charger is still lost. And I got a cuboodle (a box to put all my makeup in) Then I sewed some burp cloths the rest of the day. My family went to go clean my grandmas house, and since I can't help they left me home alone so I watched some t.v. and sewed. So all in all I had a good day, one of my friends is taking me out to dinner tomorrow night for my birthday so that should be fun. Other than that nothing really exciting is going on. We are rearranging rooms in our house, but that will take a little while. Hope all is well and everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Love to you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Happy New Year and Happy Birthday. Life is good, hope you are still healing. Come for a visit if you would like! Love Bonnie